Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beauty Review Post #8 - BareMinerals 5 In 1 BB Cream Eyeshadow

  Hello Ladies! How was everyone's week? 

  I belong to the BareMinerals rewards program and recently they were giving out samples of their new bb cream eye shadow. BareMineral's 5 In 1 BB Cream Eyeshadow is probably one of the best cream shadows I've ever used. 

  Pros:

  1. It goes on smoothly
  2. Doesn't dry out skin
  3. Can be used as a base
  4. Lasts all day
  5. Comes in several pretty shades
  6. Is very affordable

  Cons:

  1. Has to be smoothed in

  The pros outweigh the cons for this shadow and I will be buying it in a larger size when my sample runs out. 

  Have you tried any new shadows lately? Tell me in the comments about them. 

BB Cream Shadow in Candlelit Peach

By itself

With powder eye shadow over it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.