Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beauty Review Post #9 - L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Lengthening Mascara

  Hello Ladies! How is everyone? 

  Well, it finally happened. I found a product I didn't like. Yes, there is no salvation for this one. It's just plain awful. Now, before I start talking about the product, I just want to say that I'm not bashing L'Oreal in any way. I've tried loads of their products and this is the first one I didn't like. So, don't write L'Oreal off your list of good make up products. They have lots of others that work really well. 

  The product today is L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Lengthening Mascara. I was really excited about this product when I saw, thinking that it would be amazing. I was very disappointed. First, the base coat is very thick and sticky and I don't think it fully dried even after wearing it all day. Then, the top coat is very thin, so it doesn't cover the base coat very well, leaving white showing through the black. Lastly, it doesn't hold curl at all. 

  Pros:

  1. Doesn't crumble: just stays soft

  Cons:

  1. Base coat is too thick and sticky
  2. Top coat is thin and doesn't last
  3. Lashes won't curl
  4. Some of my lashes fell out
  5. Was hard to remove without scrubbing my eyes
  6. Didn't really define my lashes like I wanted

  All in all, I did not like this product and will not be trying it again. I'm not really sure what to do with it. I guess I could try to take it back. Oh well. How about you? Have you ever tried a product you did not like? 

  Linking up with Fab Favorites Link Up here!



1 comment:

  1. Love this mascara it looks gorgeous on u xxx
    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.