Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beauty Review Post #7 - Revlon's Extra Curl Eyelash Curler

  Hello Ladies! Another week of camp down. I loved being able to sleep in today. But, on to the review. 

  Today, I'm reviewing Revlon's Extra Curl Eyelash Curler. I've been using a really cheap curler for a long time now, but with getting pink eye, out it had to go. So, I started looking for another one. The one I had never really worked that great, so I wanted to try something a little better. Revlon products have always served me well in the past, so I decided to try one of theirs. 

  I wasn't disappointed! It works really well and is extremely affordable. 

  Pros:

  1. Easy grip
  2. Doesn't pull lashes
  3. Curls and keeps curl
  4. It's only about $5 dollars at most stores

  Cons: 

  So far, there haven't been any! 

  So, if you're looking for a nice, inexpensive lash curler, this is definitely one you should try. Let me know if you. I like to hear what other people have to say. 






  *I was not compensated for this post.*

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashleigh, it's me again!
    I thought I'd take a look at your other blog too :) I've been thinking about getting myself some eyelash curlers for a while now- I've never tried them! These look like good ones to start with.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.