Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beat The Heat: Hair Tutorial

  Hello Ladies! 

  How is everyone? 

  Last week, I enjoyed a wonderful relaxing vacation at the beach and it was wonderful! However, I didn't neglect the blog and I have so many wonderful tutorials to share with you in the up coming weeks. 

  I live in a really hot location, so long hair can be a bit of a problem. However, I can't wear my hair in a ponytail for very long without getting a really bad headache. So, I'm going to share with you today a style that I really love and that at the same time won't weigh your head down. 





  Step 1: Find a skinny head band ( you can use a thicker one, but the thin ones work best ) and place it over the top of your head like a boho hair look.


  Make sure that the head band is securely in place.


  Step 2: Start on one side of your head and taking small pieces, wrap them around the head band away from your face.



  Continue like this until your have one side finished. Stop at the middle of the back of your head.


  Step 3: Do the same thing on the other side of your head. Your hair should look like this.


  Step 4: Take the ends and tuck them into the back of the band. Depending on you length, this could take a little maneuvering, but it can be done. :D


  Step 5: Rearrange the back to hide any imperfections.


  And your look is completed! Now go out and enjoy the sun, because you won't have to worry about the heat.



  Linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.