Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Simple 2 Step Smoky Eye Tutorial

 photo 78d80f5f-d352-43e1-a5f3-cf21d79c93fb_zpsdc83c370.jpg

  

  Hello Ladies! 

  Sorry for the week of silence. I sometimes forget how long it's been since I blogged last and then I panic. Like literally. It usually hits me right as I'm falling asleep. Then, I'm tossing and turning in my mind, wondering why I let it go so long. 

  But, enough of that. On to the tutorial!

  A few weeks ago, I picked up a makeup product from the discount/closeout section on Kroger. Seriously, if your Kroger has one, you have to check it out. You can buy so many make products; some for less than half their original price. I found a Cover Girl Smoky Shadow Blast in Silver Sky tucked away on the shelf. The packaging was a little worn looking, but it had not been opened and it was a great deal. Needless to say, I bought it. 

  I have since found out that they no longer make the Shadow Blasts so if you want to buy any of them, they have them on eBay, Target, and a few online boutiques. Here is the link to my color. 

  For a cheaper eye shadow, this one doesn't do too badly. The only thing didn't like about it was the fact that it didn't stay. After a few minutes, it creased. But, I tried it with a primer and it worked beautifully. 

  So without further ado, let's begin. 


  
  Step 1: Start with a primed lid. I use E.L.F. eye shadow primer ( here ). 



  Step 2: Start with the Step 1 end of the eyeshadow stick. Step one for my color was the Silver. I covered my entire eyelid with it and then worked it up to me brow line.


  Step 3: Then, using the step two end, color in your crease and draw a line along your lash line. Color in the triangle shape you have created in the corners of your eyes.


  Optional: You can color a line along the bottom of your eyes and then smudge it slightly.


  And that's all! Add a little mascara and voila!, you have the perfect smoky eye. I really like the color and would like to try others. Let me know what you think. What are your favorite ways to create a smoky eye?


  Makeup I used:

  1. E.L.F. Eyelid Primer // 2. Cover Girl Smoky Shadow Blast in Silver Sky

  Don't forget to enter my blog's birthday giveaway here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.