Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beauty Review Post #6 - Rimmel London Scandaleyes Thick & Thin Eyeliner

  Hello Ladies! 

  Sorry about not posting for a week. Summer is such a busy time for me. 

  Today, I'm reviewing Rimmel London's Scandaleyes Thick & Thin Eyeliner. I tried their pot of waterproof eyeliner gel, but it wasn't waterproof. This, my friends, is the best waterproof formula I've found in drugstore eyeliner. 

  Pros: 

  1. It lasts all day. 
  2. It lasts through swimming or showering. 
  3. It doesn't crease onto your lid. 
  4. It comes off very easily. 
  5. It's nice and black, not gray. 
  6. You can make you line thick or thin, depending on the angle of the pen. 
  7. It's only $5!

  Cons: 

  There aren't any!

  I found the substitute for Stila's waterproof eyeliner, which is $20. It does last for about six months, but $20 is really steep for me. This one works just as well. You can find it at just about any store that sells drugstore makeup. 

  Linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites here!



I tried taking the pictures at different angles so you could see the liner all the way across. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.