Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Bold Smoky Eye For New Years

  Hello Ladies! 

  It's that time of year again. Time to celebrate old memories and welcome new ones. Time to make all those resolutions that will probably be broken in a few weeks. Time to start all over again. 

  New years are exciting and scary at the same time. They mean we get to start over, but we also have to let go of the past and move forward. This year, I'm hoping for big things. I'm not going to make resolutions or promises. I'm simply going to pursue the things I'm wanting to do and enjoy my life. Time is so quick and life is so short, that every moment is precious. 

  I hope all of you have wonderful new years ahead of you for 2015. 

  And, if you're going out, here is a bold, fresh look for your face. After all, this is New Years and everything starts over fresh and new. I wanted to try something I've never done before, so I started with a bold smoky eye and then doubled lined it with black and emerald green liquid liner. I left the rest of my face very natural and fresh looking, with a little contouring and highlighting on my cheeks. Let me know what you think. 

  Happy New Year!












  Products I used for this look:

  1. Eye Shadow - Covergirl Eyeshadow Quad in Notice Me Nudes // 2. Eye Liner - Revlon ColorStay Skinny Liquid Liner in Green Spark // Kat Von D Tattoo Liner // 3. Mascara - Covergirl Clump Crusher in Very Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.