Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome!




   Hello and welcome to my new blog.

  Ok, you're wondering, 'New blog? Isn't this your only blog?' Well, no, I have a fashion blog too, but right now, I want to introduce you to this blog.

  In the past I've toyed with the idea of writing another blog and I actually did about two years ago. However, it sort of fell flat and I ended up deleting it.

  Now you may ask, 'Why do you want to write this blog?' Well, for starters, I love anything to do with makeup. Not saying I enjoy putting it on, but I love finding products that work, or tutorials that simplify something that I found to be really hard.

  But the real reason underneath all the make-up reviews (I will be doing a lot of those) and pictures is that I want to write a blog encouraging women to be happy and content with their own unique beauty. Growing up through middle and high school, I always felt like the ugly duckling of the group. The outsider. My nose was too big, my teeth were crooked (pre-braces), I had wires in my mouth (during braces), my eyes looked funny, etc. It took a really long time before I was able to look in the mirror and say, 'I am content with what I look like'.

  All of us are beautiful in our own unique way. So, smile at yourself in the mirror and say, 'I am beautiful, for God made me and God doesn't make ugly people'.

  I hope you enjoy this blog and if you do, leave me some comments to read. I love hearing from the people who read my blog. Comments are one of the main reasons that keep bloggers blogging. So, stay a while and give me feed back on what you see. You have ideas for a post, share them with me! I would love to hear them.

  Thank-you for reading and let me know what you think.

  And remember, no one else can be Beautiful You.



3 comments:

  1. Good luck in your new blog! It sounds like there's some amazing things to come =)

    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. "God made me and God doesn't make ugly people" Wow! Loved what you wrote. Let's be friends! Haha
    www.whoopeesaurus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to let you know that I tried to follow via GFC but it's not working :( You may want to maybe remove the widget and add it again to see if it fixes!

    Followed on Bloglovin though!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.