Hello Ladies! How is everyone's week so far?
Today, I'm doing a review on L'Oreal's Voluminous Power Volume 24H Mascara in their waterproof formula.
To start with, this is probably the best drugstore waterproof mascara I've ever used. Mascara is one of the hardest things for me to buy. None of the water-soluble ones will stay on my eyes and most of the waterproof ones have horrible textures or the color is off. Here are the pros and cons of this one.
1. It goes on very smoothly.
2. It doesn't crumble of flake.
3. It has a very nice black color.
4. It really does stay on your lashes for 24 hours.
5. It's completely waterproof, sweat proof, smudge proof, and crumble proof.
6. It separates the lashes nicely.
7. It adds volume.
1. It takes a while to come off with eye makeup remover.
2. It doesn't really curl the lashes, just separates and lengthens.
The pros for me outweigh the cons, so this mascara will stay in my bag for days when I need something that lasts. I didn't try this with a lash curler, so I'm not sure if it would hold curl.